Come experience the mesmerizing sounds and audio equipment presented by over 60 Exhibitors in 50 rooms. You’ll be able to hear audio systems from $1000 to $100,000 from exhibitors in the Bay Area and around the country. We have a growing list of exhibitor systems and exhibitors themselves you can explore.
“Enjoy $169 per night plus tax and $5 all-day parking at the Westin SFO during CAS5! Call the hotel direct line 650-692-3500 to reserve. Must book by July 11.
You must be a CAS5 attendee to qualify, or the standard $200+ per night rate and $20 per day parking will be applied.
While not at the show, bask in the sun of Wine Country, only an hour’s drive from the hotel. The Bay Area is home to six of the wealthiest counties of the entire California, and our exhibitors tell us that San Francisco Bay Area audiophiles are among the most intelligent and sophisticated.
Don’t miss San Francisco’s finest area audio event, The 2014 California Audio Show, CAS5.
**CAS5 Prize Giveaways for online ticket sales until July 30, 2014.
Every ticket sold before July 30 will be eligible to win one of the prizes shown below.**
- A.R.T. Base Stand. ($350)
- Audioengine A2+ Powered Desktop Speakers. 1 pair. White. (249)
- Audioengine D3 24-bit USB DAC. ($189)
- Audioquest Dragonfly USB DAC ($250)
- B.M.C. PureUSB1 Active USB-Audio Interconnect. 2-meter. ($390)
- B.M.C. PureDAC with reference line level headphone + preamplifier. ($1,790)
- Millennium M-CD-Mat Carbon CD Damper. ($150)
- MIT Cables SL Z-Cord 3fp. ($349)
- MIT Cables StyleLine SL 5 speaker cable. Banana-spade. 10-foot pair. ($559)
- MIT Cables StyleLine SL 6 RCA Interconnect. 1-meter pair. ($299)
- Revelation Audio Labs Precept SE Power Cord. 2m, Shotgun. ($1,799)
Special Edition – with black Conductive Carbon Infused Nylon braid jacket
- Thales Line Cable precision interconnects. 1.5-meter. RCA or XLR. ($2,200)
Winner will be determined by random drawing and will be notified by CAS Staff before the show.
Prizes may be claimed at the CAS Registrar during the show or at local dealerships after the show.
All participants agrees to abide by the decision of CAS. All decisions by CAS is final.
All the best reviewers will be covering the show.